Monday, July 15, 2013

11 Questions

I was doing my daily IG stalking, and saw Snowglobenails' 11 questions photo and saw that I was tagged! Funny because I didn't see the tag come up in my notifications. But anyway, here we go! Her questions are :

1. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life, what would it be.
Easy, KALBI RIBS!!! Specifically the Kalbi Rib Plate Lunch from Da Kitchen, NOMS. 

2. Stuck on an island.. What actor or actress would you bring with you?
Shiii...maybe Jennifer Lawrence. Only if she could channel her inner Katniss though. I love her humor and personality, and she'd do the hunting for us.

3. Any tattoos?
Naw, I don't even know if I would want one in the future. Maybe my sons' name somewhere though. 

4. Tv series you have watched every episode of?
Oh man, I don't even know. I don't remember any like American TV shows I've fully watched, but I know I've finished a lot of Animes. Chobits, Kimi Ni Todoke, Elfin Lied, Ouran High School Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, etcetera etcetera...

5. What pets do you have?
There are 4 pets in the household: two Pomeranians and two bunnies. One of the poms are actually me and my bfs', so I guess just one.

6. What do you do for work?
At home and my baby is my boss.

7. Dream job?
Something in the cosmetology field. Either cutting hair, or a manicurist. Not a nail tech though. I don't really want to learn acrylics or do feet.

8. Favourite polish ever?
I really love 24/7 (hot pink) and High Strung (lime green) from Sinful Colors. But then again, I do have a lot of untrieds.

9. Favourite concert you have been to?
I've only ever been to one which was a Katchafire concert with Ooklah Da Mok and Soldiers of Jah Army.

10. Favourite childhood memory?
Probably just every memory spending time at my grammas', playing with my cousins. I spent a lot of time there.

11. The last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I dropped a cupcake on my sister yesterday. She got it on Vine lol.

Thanks so much for tagging me Megan!
My questions are:
1) Any other hobbies/obsessions?
2) Any love/hate relationship with a certain polish?
3) Biggest pet peeve.
4) Does your home town have any sort of slang for any words? (Hawaii has lots of them lol, for example: Pau-done, da kine-the thing, hanabata-boogers)
5) Biggest distant lemming (needs to be shipped to you)
6) Favorite book (if you read, if you don't...what kind of person are you?!?!?!)
7) Family nickname?
8) Your clothing style.
9) One thing you would improve on if you could.
10) What would you do if you received a check for $10,000 right this second.
11) A phrase that describes yourself.

I tag 
Mommynails3.com
Triracialbeauty2.blogspot.com
Twentysixnails.wordpress.com
Blogtherapy4momma.worpress.com
Shamrockinbeautyblog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment