Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sinful Colors Sail La Vie/Ahoy There // Bright essentials

I think I have abandoned my blog long enough. I think it's been a whole month I haven't made a post, ugh that's so bad. Here's a couple of swatches of my newest babies in the bunch! I wanted to try out the colors already so I didn't do "proper" swatches, but ahh who cares. They all look good together anyway!

First we have Sinful Colors Eva So Bright on the index and pinky, with Revlon Coast is Clear on the middle and ring. Isn't it the perfect summer color combo? I think so!




Eva So Bright is from Sinful Colors' new collection Bright Essentials. It's a brand new color, not a repeat. It's a very pretty hot coral-y pink. Took two coats to opacity.
Coast is Clear has been around for quite a while. I don't know exactly when, but I got it on clearance for $2. A pretty, toned down, aqua blue color with shimmer. It's pretty sheer so I put so white undies on beforehand. This was 4 coats plus white.


Next are both from Sinful Colors but from different collections. 


On my index and thumb, I have Cross My Heart from the Sail La Vie/Ahoy There collection. My middle and pinky is High Strung from the Bright Essentials collection. It's a mega favorite of mine. Doesn't the color combo look like apples? I loooove these two together.

Cross my Heart is a beautiful cherry red jelly. It took 3-4 coats for it to reach opacity. I don't usually like reds on me but this is gorgeous!
High Strung is a neon lime green/yellow. I can honestly say its my favorite color out of my whole collection. I love it this much lol. It's a jelly and took about 4 coats to reach the level in the picture above. Gahhh I love it, it's like a top lemming, but I already have it. I need backups.

I really loved both of the new SC collections. I need to pick up some other colors that I want. Thanks for reading guys! See you soon!

*blog post done on iPad*

No comments:

Post a Comment