Thursday, May 9, 2013

Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her



Hi lovelies!
Don't hate but I was "formally" an Essie hater after multiple bad experiences with their polishes. It was mainly the pastel, light shades because of the sheer, streaky-ness that made me loathe them. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that I decided to try it out again. 


I just fell in love with the Madison Ave-Hue collection, especially this color. It's such a unique color! Maximillian Strasse-Her is a very pale green with a hint of grey. That little hint of gray is what's keeping this from being a pastel shade. I think it looks very contemporary and sophisticated. You could easily wear this at meetings or in an office job that doesn't want you to be all crazy with polish. I'm glad I'm not disappointed with this one Essie.

Have a great day guys and keep polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment