Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sephora Birthday Haul

Hello lovelies,
This is a day late but I was waiting until I got my blog started up to do an actual haul, which will be my first official one ever! EXCITING! Well, as you know, I don't shop high end much because 1) I don't make money to be splurging like that, and 2) it's about an hour away, in my case I have to drive around a freaking mountain. But since I was on that side and I had a good amount of money, I wanted to get the beloved L'Occitane hand cream that I've been lusting over.
Walking into Sephora, I had no idea what else I wanted other than that hand cream so I just bee-lined it to the display. Little did I know there were different scents! This was a good and bad thing. Good because there's variety, bad because I had no idea which to pick.





I asked a Sephora employee which was their most popular and she said the original, which had a lavender scent to it. I probably stood at the display for about 10 minutes before deciding on the vanilla with shea scent. I didn't decide on getting the original lavender scent until I was in the checkout line and it was in the little area where the tiny samples are before you actually pay. They feel amazing and I want to get them all now!



After about 15 minutes of hanging out by the Sephora by OPI display, I was uninterested and opted for the sale section. This was only three dollars. I thought it was a pretty iridescent color, but when I put it on it did a crackle effect. I really don't like crackle but it doesn't show up too much so it's alright. 


I've been lusting over Daisy by Marc Jacobs for months! I kept complaining that I didn't wanna spend too much money to my sister. She bought it for me as a birthday present. Yayayayay c:


While waiting to be rung up, I decided last minute that if I don't get the Too Faced Prime & Poreless Setting Powder now, at least in the sample size, I won't get it ever. So I picked up the $15 sample that comes with the tiny brush (which is ADORABLE I might add).


For my birthday gift, I got to choose between two items, Watts Up & They're Real Mascara or the Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub. I heard from Rachel that the lip scrub is pretty much shit so I went with the latter. I've been wanting to try the Benefit They're Real for a while but didn't have the cash. So yay for Sephora's birthday gifties c:



 I pretty much love everything I got but I'll do a mini review on the birthday bundle and the setting powder once I get a good week's use out of them. Thanks for reading lovelies!
Have a wonderful day and keep polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment