Sunday, May 5, 2013

FIRST POST EVAR!

Hey guys,

 It's my first post ever! For the past couple of days, I've been scouring my favorite blogs for their first post just to see what they put. Some of them are pretty simply put as it being their first post ever and being excited on this grand journey known as blogging. Others go right off the bat with a swatch or jelly sandwich they tried out. I thought and thought, what should my first post be? I'll just go ahead and do an about me post, seems simple enough.



Hi, I'm Maylei. I recently turned 21 and I live in the beautiful Maui, Hawaii. I'm a mother to my buddha boy, Caleb. He's 8 months right now. I have a plethora of hobbies, which I like to switch often, but I always continuously paint my nails. I love being girly, dresses, skirts, pink, shopping, camera whoring, hair, makeup, and of course, nail polish. I'm a stay at home mom, so I'm constantly on the lookout for affordable polish and fast drying top coats. I'm a drugstore girl and very rarely do I buy high end or even at a beauty supply store. Another one of my obsessions is nail care. I love applying hand lotion and even pushing back my cuticles each time after I wash my hands. Well that's all I can come up with at the moment, have a wonderful day and keep polishing!

xoxo May.

Happy Blogging 

ps. should I make an instagram specifically for my nails since I have so many pictures of my son on my personal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment