Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mint Sorbet with some flowers





Hey lovelies!

Today I'm going to express my love of shooting this manicure. I literally could not stop taking pictures of it. I don't know what it was, maybe because it was just my manicure at the time or the colors, I just don't know. The photo above was using an old lense I haven't used in a while, doesn't it look great? I think I'm going to be using it from now on. Ok well, short post today but a tinesie bit picture heavy (not really). 

Nail polish I used:

Base Coat: Duri Rejuvacote
Top Coat: NYC In a New York Minute Quick Dry Polish

Colors:
SH Mint Sorbet (mint green base)
SH Complete Salon Manicure Debut-Tint (shimmer on pointer & middle)
OPI Bullish on OPI (red)
NYC High Line Green (green leaves)
OPI Alpine Snow (white detail)
Bullish on OPI + Alpine Snow (light pink)

Taken with a warm lightbulb

Taken with a fluorescent bulb 



Sorry about the short post, I haven't had time to post more.
See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment