Saturday, May 11, 2013

Onyx Professional: 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover Review


Hello lovelies!

I'm going to do a review on the Onyx 100% Pure Acetone Polish Remover with the pink rubber bristles. Jar removers similar to this usually have a sponge with three holes that you stick your finger in. I, personally, didn't like those kind of removers because they didn't last long and the polish stuck to the sponge, rendering it useless after only a couple of times. I saw this at my local Walmart and decided to try it, since it wasn't a sponge remover. It retails at Walmart for $3.75.






The cap has a picture of the bristles. Thats a really nice and long nail lol.


When you first open it, it's plastic sealed. I kind of had a hard time taking it off. 
Here's what the bristles look like. You just stick your finger in and brush it against the sides for a couple of seconds.


Everyone and their mother knows that acetone is drying. So be sure to wash your hands and apply lotion or oil to your hands immediately after. What I do now is, I use this remover, then after I wipe my fingers with a baby wipe so it's not so dried out. Then wash my hands with soap and apply hand lotion.


I really like this remover. It's so quick and easy, I even leave it open and use the acetone in it to clean up my cuticles. When the acetone gets too dirty, I'll probably just replace it with my bigger bottle of Onyx pure acetone. It's a little cheaper that way. 

Thanks for reading this quick review. Have a wonderful day and keep polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment