Monday, May 6, 2013

Hot Pink with a Coral-ly Peach.


Four days ago, it was my 21st birthday! Awesome right? Clubbing, drinking till I throw up, endless "red cup" photos. No, I didn't drink an ounce, nor did I dance my panties off. Instead I got to stay at the Westin Kaanapali for two days and a night. I also got some sweet birthday money and guess what I spend some of it on...that's right! POLISH!! I got various drugstore polishes and one Sephora by OPI polish that was on sale for $3. I'm trying to decide on which one to use this week. Should I do a vibrant hot pink, or a simple light nude? I decided on the hot pink since I have a wedding to go to next week, I'll do the nude then.


I chose a hot pink from Sinful Colors' new line- Sinful Shine with Gel Tech called "Come Hither", what a name huh. Well the quality of these polishes are amazing. Opaque in two coats, I did three just for maximum color capacity. They stay shiny even without a top coat, I applied one anyway. 


 On my ring finger, I did an accent nail with the color "Selena" from the NOPI Selena Gomez line. It's a really pretty peachy, pinky, coral color.


I recently purchased Duri's Rejuvacoat and used that as a nail base, applied 3 coats of "Come Hither" and 2 coats of "Selena". Lastly I finished it with NYC "In a New York Minute" in "Grand Central Station" as a top coat. 


Here's a photo of me trying to photograph, but my bf photobombing. Say hello to my DS' head c:


Thanks for reading and keep polishing!
xoxo May.

No comments:

Post a Comment